Our Mission Statement
To be our client's business partner of choice, by adding true value to their company.
To provide a unique client experience from our in-depth understanding of our clients' organisational needs, and to offer a bespoke business solution.
To build long lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with our entire supply chain.
To provide a positive working environment for our skilled, knowledgeable and dedicated staff, which promotes FSL's unique culture.
We act with professionalism and integrity
- Demonstrate a commitment to integrity and business ethics,
- Show respect for, and value all individuals for their ideas, approaches, styles, experiences and behaviours,
- Speak positively and supportively about team members, when apart,
- Listen to others for understanding and seek clarification if necessary,
- Assume positive intentions,
- Be proud of your fellow team members.
We are all accountable
- Our team is our strength; support and mentor each other,
- Focus on finding solutions and achieving results,
- Actively engage in discussions and support decisions once they are made,
- Involve all stakeholders in decisions,
- Accept personal accountability for our own actions and results,
- Keep promises and commitments made to others,
- Be open and honest in our dealings with others.
We are passionate about our business, our reputation and our service
- Show pride in our business performance and achievements,
- Promote an optimistic, positive and energising environment,
- Serve and delight our clients through the quality of our products and services,
- Promote and implement creative and innovative ideas and solutions,
- Promote, protect and enhance our reputation.
We have the hunger to learn
- Display openness and curiosity to learn from anyone, anywhere,
- Solicit and provide honest feedback without regard to position,
- Personally commit to continuous improvement and demonstrate willingness to change,
- Value and respect the contribution, experience and efforts of our supply chain,
- Admit our mistakes and learn from them.
We love success
- Achieve results and celebrate when we do,
- Help people to be their best by providing the opportunity to coach, train, upskill, mentor and provide regular feedback,
- Work with others as a team to accomplish results and win,
- Have a "can-do" attitude,
- Make people feel valued and appreciated,
- Make the tough calls.
We strive for simplicity
- Stop processes, procedures and activities that do not add value,
- Work across organisational boundaries and break down internal barriers,
- Deal with people and issues directly and avoid hidden agendas.